maze GRILL - Gordon Ramsay
About maze GRILL - Gordon Ramsay
Inspired by the famous steak houses of New York, this upmarket Gordon Ramsay restaurant has a chic ’n’ cosy dining room geared towards buzzy business breakfasts, high-powered working lunches and sip-and-be-seen Mayfair-centric evening meals. With its faded sage green booths and blonde wood floors, the dining room has a Scandinavian twist, yet the menu - created by acclaimed Executive Chef Jason Atherton - is strictly stateside. Cosmopolitan carnivores can choose from Hereford, Aberdeen Angus, Casterbridge or Wagu beef served with a variety of sides such as boiled egg Bearnaise, garlic fries and spinach with gruyère gratin. If you fancy something fishy we recommend the fried oysters and the native lobster with chips and ginger ketchup.
Sample a la carte
- Fried oysters, remoulade, tartare and cocktail sauces £11.50
- Pigs on toast, parmesan and rocket £6.00
- Cornish crab and harissa soup with sweetcorn £8.50
- Butter poached free range hicken 'Caesar' £10.50
Other starters are available.
- Bone in rib eye 12oz £23.50
- Half a Label Anglaise chicken, garlic, thyme £17.50
- Whole baby seabass, spicy couscous, goat's cheese £19.50
- Native lobster, chips, ginger ketchup £27.50
- Gloucester Old Spot chop with apple, star anise £17.50
- Lincolnshire smoked eel, potato, watercress, bacon £11.50
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate praline delice, peanut and olive oil ice cream £7.00
- Yoghurt cheesecake, yoghurt sorbet, blueberry compote £7.00
- Cinnamon doughnut, café coupe, hot chocolate £7.00
- Cider apple trifle with financiers, cider granité £7.00
Other desserts are available.
10 - 13 Grosvenor Square, W1K 6JP
A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill,
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 6:45am - 10:30am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sat -Sun 6:45am - 10:30am, 12pm - 3:30pm & 6pm - 11pm