Located in London’s Drury Lane and perfectly located near the capital’s best theatre offerings, Takari is a fun, fresh spot at which to enjoy modern Indian cuisine in attractive surroundings. Close to Covent Garden and Holborn tube stops, Takari is the perfect pre-show stop off. Totally dedicated to customer service, the staff at Takari ensure that from the moment you walk through that door your dinner is a real occasion. From the comfortable surroundings to the lavish food the attention to detail is clear. Each dish is beautifully spiced and cooked to perfection using traditional Bengali methods, and the restaurant is completely halal friendly.
Sample a la carte
- Lamb chops (medium marinated lamb chop
cooked in a tandoori clay oven) £5.95
- Onion bhaji (spiced lentils chick peas flour and chopped onions rolled in a ball) £4.60
- Prawn pepper fry (a portion of lightly fried Shrimps sauteed with mustard seeds and crushed black pepper) £5.45
- Aloo papri chat (spicy patatoes with spices, tomato, tamarind chutney and lemon juice, garnished with pepri) £4.90
- Paneer tikka (cubes of paneer marinated with red chili and yoghurt marinated grilled to perfection) £9.20
- Mango chicken (soft mango slices with diced chicken fillets in a medium spiced sauce) £8.70
- Handi gosht (central Indian style of cooking spring lamb cooked with onions, tomatoes, ginger and coarsely grounded
spices, finished with fresh coriander) £9.70
- Lamb passanda (saffron accentuated diced lamb cooked with a myriad of spice. Contains almonds) £10.45
- Jungle curry (chicken fillets stir fried with spring onions, green peppers, ginger and crushed chillies) £10.90
- Saag prawn, pureed spinach & spring
onion, flavoured with garlic, cumin & kasoori methi £10.45
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
22 Drury Lane, Covent Garden, WC2B 5RH
All prices include VAT.
A discretionay 12% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 11:30am - 2pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm