About Bar Solo
Amy-Winehouse-meets-New-York would be how we’d describe this upmarket, moodily-lit music venue and restaurant in Camden. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Camden High Street on Inverness Street, Bar Solo was once an infamous underground haunt for local jazz cats, and is now a swanky restaurant serving lush modern-Euro food with a kooky twist. Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, Bar Solo restaurant also has a basement bar, UnderSolo, serving grazing food and cocktails like Passionfruit Cosmopolitans in the lounge. UnderSolo has chic candlelit booths and hosts an eclectic mix of live music from jazz to cabaret, making it the perfect spot for post-dinner drinks and dancing.
Sample a la carte
- Aubergine cannelloni stuffed with courgettes and smoked salmon topped with provencal sauce £4.50
- Goat cheese tart served with mixed leaves and pesto £4.00
- Grilled tiger prawns with lemongrass, chilli and coriander served with rocket salad and lime dressing £4.75
- Grilled Baby Calamari served on green beans, black olives and new potatoes with balsamic olive oil dressing £4.75
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried halibut served with creamed dill, carrot and celery, accompanied with saffron rice £11.50
- Grilled swordfish steak served on roasted vegetables and topped with spinach butter
- Gratin of fennel, potato, courgettes and sweet red pepper topped with grilled halloumi cheese, served on ratatoullie with garlic bread £9.50
- Seafood and chicken paella valencia traditonal Spanish dish £9.50
- Morrocan tagine with either lamb or vegetables served with cous cous £10.50
- Canneloni al forno (traditional cannelloni pasta filled with spinach and ricotta cheese) £9.50
Other main courses are available.
- Baked apple dumplings with caramel sauce
- Orange and lemon zest brulee
- Chocolate brownie served with creme anglais and coconut shavings
- Deep fried ice cream served with raspberry coulis
Other desserts are available.
20 Inverness Street, Camden, NW1 7HJ
£24 and Under
Sun - Thurs 8am - 12am
Fri & Sat 8am - 2am