FIVE 25 at Harrington Hall
About FIVE 25 at Harrington Hall
Located on the lobby level of the four-star NH Harrington Hall Hotel, FIVE 25 restaurant offers a modern yet elegant setting for both weary travelers and local gourmets in the know. Modern European food is the order of the day, and is surprisingly good value. Start with a grilled lamb cutlet, spiced lamb wonton and chive crème fraiche, moving on to a much-loved aged fillet of beef with roast onions, celeriac rosti and foie gras ravioli. A selection of tempting desserts is also on hand to satisfy those with a sweet tooth. Can't decide? Friendly staff are happy to help with suggestions for both food and drink.
Sample a la carte
- Confit of duck, fine beans with madeira jus £6.00
- Mackerel and leek terrine with grape chutney £5.50
- Grilled lamb cutlet, spiced lamb wonton and chive crème fraiche £5.50
- Steamed mussels with white wine and cream £6.50
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried lemon sole, braised celery, roast asparagus, potato croquettes, caper and lemon butter £16.50
- Aged fillet of beef, roast onions, celeriac rosti and foie gras ravioli £22.50
- Braised shank of lamb with sultana and apple cous cous £15.50
- Fillet of sea bass with crushed potatoes bouillabaisse and tapenade £17.00
- Honey and rosemary glazed poussin, fondant potato and roast vegetables £14.50
- Penne with ratatouille £12.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
Harrington Hall, 5-25 Harrington Gardens, SW7 4JB
£35 and under
Mon - Fri 7am - 10am, 12:30pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10pm
Sat - Sun 7am - 10am & 6pm - 10pm