Biagio Chez Victor
About Biagio Chez Victor
If you've ever seen yourself as a bit of a legend stage, screen, charts or canvas you'll be in good company at Wardour Street's Chez Victor. Previously frequented by Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, Ringo Starr and Brian Epstein, Rex Harrison, Vivien Leigh and Robert Redford if the walls could talk here they'd be namedropping with the best of them. In 2005 Biagio took the brave decision to update the historic institution and the gamble has paid off - Chez Victor is now a stunningly contemporary space still with oodles of atmosphere and style by the bucketload. A Mediterranean menu influenced by French and Italian cooking is classic yet fashionable.
Sample a la carte
- Steamed mussels in a cream, white wine and parsley sauce £7.95
- Frog legs sauteed in butter, garlic and parsley £9.95
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado with extra virgin olive oil and basil £7.95
- Mediterranean prawns pan fried with garlic, butter, served with a white wine and lemon sauce £12.00
Other starters are available.
- Scallops and prawns in white wine and mushroom sauce £17.00
- Diced lobster, blended with a light mustard and cream sauce, returned to the shell and glazed £21.00
- Grilled tuna steak with our own special tomato and herb house dressing £16.00
- Homemade small potato dumplings with broccoli, in Italian cheese sauce £9.50
- Linguine, garlic, basil, pine kernel, extra virgin olive oil, parmesan and French beans £9.50
- Veal pan fried in breadcrumbs, served with tomato and rocket salad £15.00
- Grilled breast of corn fed chicken with courgettes £12.95
Other main courses are available.
- Tiramisu with amaretto and coffee sauce £5.95
- Warm pear tart tatin with vanilla cream £5.95
- Pancakes cooked in sugar, orange and flamed with Grand Marnier £6.95
- Panna Cotta served with a mixed berry coulis £5.95
Other desserts are available.
45 Wardour Street, W1D 6PZ
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 12pm - 11:30pm