ISHQ Bar & Restaurant
About ISHQ Bar & Restaurant
ISHQ is a super-stylish Indian restaurant in Harrow Weald, London, serving traditional North Indian fare in colourful and contemporary surroundings. The dining room - with plush red banquettes, exposed brick walls and an eclectic collection of vibrant chairs - has a sophisticated fine-dining atmosphere, and it is the ideal setting to spend an evening with friends and family enjoying great food and wine and friendly service. Classic North Indian dishes at ISHQ include the Murgh Reshmi Tikka - succulent pieces of chicken marinated with cream and cheese and cooked in the tandoor; Tandoori Trout infused with ginger and spices; and the Goan Mixed Seafood Curry cooked with coconut milk and green chillies.
Sample a la carte
- Dahi papri chat (crispy wheat biscuits topped with chick peas, potatoes, yoghurt and tangy tamarind sausce) £2.50
- Aloo anar ki chaat (diced potatoes, pomegranate seeds and chick peas mixed with mint and tamarind sauce) £2.50
- Chicken ki chaat (chicken tikka with capsicum, onions, tomatoes, coriander, dressed with lemon juice and black salt) £3.00
- Jhinga raj chat (spiced prawns with onions, capsicum, dressed with tomato ketchup and tamarind chutney) £3.00
Other starters are available.
- Murgh tikka masala (tandoori grilled chicken cooked in tomato gravy) £6.99
- Jhinga zafrani (jumbo prawn marinated with yoghurt, saffron and fresh spices. Finished in clay oven) £12.50
- Achari paneer tikka (Indian cottage cheese stuffed with pickle, marinated with yoghurt and spices , skewered with onions and capsicum in a clay oven) £7.99
- Chinese chicken wings (buttered fried wings with spicy sauce) £5.50
- Murgh ki biryani (pieces of chicken marinated in spices and slsow cooked with basmati rice ina sealed pot) £7.50
- Lamb ki birayni (lamb marinated in spices and cooked with basmati rice in a seales pot) £7.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
217-219 High Road, HA3 5EE
Harrow & Wealdstone
£24 and Under
Mon -Thurs 5pm - 1am
Fri & Sat 5pm - 2am
Sun 1pm - 1am