About Indian Khana
India Khana is a bright and vibrant little Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant located in King’s Cross. The dining room - complete with red walls, fresh flowers, dark wooden furniture and a bar ideal for pre/post drinks - is always buzzing with a relaxed and regular crowd who keep coming back for India Khan’s rich, delicious curries. The Head Chef at India Khan has over 15 years experience cooking authentic Indian cuisine, and classic dishes from the extensive menu include the Kohe Rogan Josh - shanks of lamb cooked kashmiri style with rich onions and tomato sauce; the Chicken Tikka Massala; King Prawn Balti; and the Duck Biryani - strips of duck breast cooked with special basmati rice and vegetable sauce.
Sample a la carte
- Indian Khana special mix (a combination of lamb, chicken, king prawn and sheek kebab) £4.50
- Vegetable/meat samosa (flaky pastry stuffed with spicy vegetables or meat) £2.95
- Sheek kebab (minced lamb pungently spiced medium hot grilled over charcoal) £2.95
- Chicken chat (finely cut breast of chicken cooked in sweet & sour chat massala) £2.25
Other starters are available.
- Duck biryani (strip of duck breast cooked with special basmati rice and vegetable sauce) £8.95
- Chicken palak (a combination of dry spicy spinach with touch of garlic) £4.95
- Lamb pathia (pathia is a dish from Bombay of hot sweet and sourness) £4.95
- Tandoori mix grill (an assortment of kebab, tikka, tandoori chicken, king prawn, lamb & nan) £9.95
- Paneer tikka (home made curd cheese marinated in masala and cooked in the tandoori served sizzling) £6.95
- King prawn rogon (medium hot dish cooked with tomatoes and green peppers) £8.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is available.
119 King’s Cross Road, King’s Cross, WC1X 9NH
£25 - £34
Mon - Thurs 12pm - 2:30 & 6pm - 12am
Fri 4:30pm - 12am
Sat & Sun 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 12am