Locale - East Dulwich
About Locale - East Dulwich
This quintessential neighbourhood Italian restaurant is a warm and atmospheric venue serving up delicious authentic fare in south east London. Locale East Dulwich boasts a bustling open kitchen and a stylish dining room featuring brown leather banquettes, exposed brick walls and chandeliers which is popular with Dulwich food lovers for weekend brunch, leisurely lunches, after-work Bellinis and romantic evening meals. A firm fixture on the local dining scene, the retaurant is also a popular venue for private dinner parties and the classic menu, created by Executive Chef Paolo Barone, features favourites such as the Linguine ai frutti di mare - seafood linguine with fresh tomatoes, chillis, clams, calamari and king prawns; and the Asparagi mimosa - griled asparagus with crushed dressed eggs.
Sample a la carte
- Zuppa di piselli e menta con yoghurt (homemade pea soup with a hint of mint served with a swirl of Greek yoghurt)
- Bruschetta al pomodoro e basilico (vine ripened tomatoes and basil served on garlic toast)
- Carpaccio di manzo rucola e grana (thinly sliced beef fillet with riocket and parmesan shavings)
- Mozzarella caprese (buffalo "doc" mozzarella with sliced vine ripened tomatoes and fresh basil)
Other starters are available.
- Filetto di maiale alle erb con zucchine alle menta (herb roasted pork fillet served with minted courgettes)
- Petto di pollo alla griglia con patate arrosto e rucola (grilled breast of free range chicken served with rocket and roasted herb potatoes)
- Braciola di manzo alla griglia con patate alle erbe (12oz aged Scotch ribeye on the bone with herb roast potato)
- Frutti di mare pizza (tomato, garlic, clams, mussels, prawns, anchovies, capers)
- Primavera pizza (tomato, mozzarella, aubergine, sundried tomato, red onion and olives)
- Vegeterianna pizza (tomato, mozzarella, pepper, courgette, aubergine and spinach)
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
58-60 East Dulwich Road, SE22 9AX
East Dulwich (BR)
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 11am - midnight