At London's luxury Lanesborough Hotel dinner isn't just dining, it's a culinary experience. The latest addition to the family, Apsleys, lives up to the hype with its glamorous take on Italian food, a cuisine so often neglected in fine dining circles. You won't find clichéd chequered tablecloths and waiters flourishing comedy pepper grinders here. At Apsleys the emphasis is on subtle luxury with a glass roof offering soaring views and a Venetian inspired interior complete with contemporary chandeliers and plushly upholstered sofas. Head Chef Nick Bell uses seasonal ingredients, many imported directly from Italy, to create traditionally inspired dishes such as a mouthwatering rabbit cacciatora or lamb cutlets served with caponata.
Sample dinner menu
- Octopus carpaccio with a salad of carrot, apple, borlotti beans & micro greens £12.50
- Chargrilled calamari with tomato & basil £11.50
- Artichoke salad with pecorino cheese & broad beans £8.50
- Proscuitto parcels with mousseron and peas £11.95
Other starters are available.
- Tagliolini of crab with garlic & sweet chilli £19.00
- Grilled chicken breast with sweet corn polenta, grilled tomato & Italian green beans £18.50
- Sautéed veal kidney, artichokes, pancetta with braised Castelluccio lentils £19.50
- New season lamb cutlets with caponata & artichokes £26.00
- Strozzapreti with four onion salsa & tomato £16.50
- Scallops saltimbocca, pea mash, samphire & sauce vierge £28.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
The Lanesborough, Hyde Park Corner, SW1X 7TA
Hyde Park Corner
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£45 - £54
Mon - Sun 7am -11am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 7pm - 10:30pm