Bincho Yakitori - Soho
About Bincho Yakitori - Soho
Situated in London's Old Compton Street, Bincho Yakitori brings the fine art of quick and wholesome Japanese snacking to the heart of Soho. Skewered meat, veg and seafood is the name of the game here, healthily grilled over charcoal embers, ready to be snapped up by hungry diners seated at the buzzy yet chic counters surrounding the grills. On sunnier days, Bincho’s large windows open out onto the street, providing a unique vista to people watch while nibbling edamame, sipping savory miso soup or sharing chicken yakitori skewers with friends over cocktails. A wide range of sake is on offer, as well as Japanese shochus and ice-cold Asahi. A perfect quick-stop for curious tourists, exhausted shoppers or pre-party clubbers.
Sample a la carte
- Edamame (steamed soya beans with sea salt) £2.00
- Mehikari (fried white fish with seven spices) £5.50
- Tori tatsu-age (fried marinated chicken with ponzu) £4.00
- Motsu nikomi (daikon and pig’s tripe miso stew) £4.00
Other starters are available.
- Momo (corn fed chicken skewer) £1.20
- Aigamo (duck with spring onion and wasabi skewer) £2.00
- Buta (pork belly kushiyaki) £1.30
- Tofu (tofu with miso kushiyaki) £1.20
- Kohitsuju miso yaki (lamb cutlets with miso three cutlets, yakimono) £10.50
- Gyu ninniku (rib of beef steak tamari, fried garlic and lotus root, yakimono) £11.00
Other main courses are available.
- Yuzu pannacotta £4.50
- Baked chocolate, mirin ice cream £5.50
- Traditional layered banana cake with green tea ice cream £5.00
- Soya milk doughnuts £5.00
Other desserts are available.
16 Old Compton Street, Soho, W1D 4TL
Tottenham Court Road
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 5pm - 11:30pm
Sat 12:30pm - 3:30pm & 5pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12:30pm - 3:30pm & 5pm - 10:30pm