The Maltings Cafe
About The Maltings Cafe
The Maltings Cafe is a delightful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located on the south side of the Tower Bridge in London, this chic, chilled venue serves up simple and delicious Mediterranean dishes alongside an extensive old world wine list. The sunny, friendly dining room - with blond wood floors, vanilla-hued lamps and exposed brick walls - is popular with both locals and city types for business lunches and intimate evening meals, and the daily menu is prepared with the finest ingredients using authentic regional recipes. We love the Napoli sausages served with canellini beans and sage; the linguine with meatballs, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese; and the grilled squid served with lemon.
Sample a la carte
- Frittata of courgettes, peas & pecorino cheese £3.00
- Grilled squid with lemon £3.95
- Bresola salad with goat’s cheese dressing £3.95
- Plate of parma ham, salami and olives £3.95
Other starters are available.
- Linguine with meatballs, tomato and parmesan £4.75
- Maltings cafe "lasagne" £4.75
- Napoli sausages, cannellini beans and sage £6.95
- Roast salmon, lentils, salsa verde £7.50
- Guniea fowl slow-roasted carrots and parsnip cream
- Pork chop, spinach and balsamic vinegar £7.50
Other main courses are available.
- The Maltings Café chocolate cake £3.00
- Pears, gorgonzola & honey £3.00
- Lemon and apple cake £3.00
- Vanilla ice-cream, espresso £3.00
Other desserts are available.
169 Tower Bridge Road, SE1 3NA
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Closed Sat & Sun