About Johnston’s Brasserie
Locations don't get much better than Johnston's Brasserie. Set in one of the Strand's most recognisable buildings - The Strand Palace Hotel - it is close to everything the capital has to offer, from theatre to sights and museums as well as offices and shops. However, the light and open brasserie is a welcome change from the crowded streets and the décor has a Mediterranean feel, contemporary but classic all at once. The menu offers everything from light bites to three course meals inspired by world cuisine plus a comprehensive wine list, making it a venue as suited to a quick lunch with friends as a lengthy romantic dinner.
Sample a la carte
- Roasted Mediterranean four cheese cake with potato and raspberry vinaigrette £6.25
- Deep fried calamari with dill & lime mayonnaise £6.25
- Homemade crab and fish cake served with rocket leaves, spaghetti vegetables with coriander and wasabi lemon dressing £6.95
- Marinated duck breast in five Chinese spices served with pineapple, cucumber, spring onion and citrus dressing £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Grilled lamb chump served with red pepper mash potato & thyme jus £14.95
- Pan-fried duck breast served with parsnips & potato rosti with a port & mixed berry sauce £13.95
- Baked pork fillet with parma ham served with dauphinoise potatoes and rich brandy peppercorn sauce £12.95
- Grilled entrecôte of beef or fillet medallions with grilled mushrooms and béarnaise sauce £15.95
- Deep fried haddock in a homemade batter served with peas, tartare sauce and chips £13.95
- Saffron risotto served with asparagus, wild mushroom and truffle oil £12.95
Other main courses are available.
- Baked New York cheesecake £5.95
- Homemade bread & butter pudding with vanilla ice cream £5.95
- Traditional créme brulée £5.95
- Rich chocolate and praline truffle served raspberry sorbet £5.95
Other desserts are available.
372 Strand, WC2R 0JJ
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 12pm - 10pm