Ristorante Topo Gigio
About Ristorante Topo Gigio
If London life just seems too impersonal and too hectic, Ristorante Topo Gigio will remind you what service with a smile is like. Nestled below pavement level in the urban jungle of Soho, this is a traditional, friendly Italian unaffected by ever changing fashions and fads, relying on the great service and food which has kept diners coming back for more than twenty five years. Move through the bar and downstairs to the oh-so-Italian underground restaurant and you could have taken a 750 mile trip to Tuscany. Simple, traditional Italian homecooked dishes continue the theme, with inspiration taken from across the country. Mamma mia!
Sample a la carte
- Insalata di spinaci novelli con ricotta salata,peperoni arrosto, pinoli e dressing di balsamico al miele (baby spinach, roast peppers, salted ricotta cheese pine-nuts salad with honey balsamic dressing) £8.10
- Caprino in crosta di noci con ruccola e pomodori di pachino (pan fried goat cheese in a walnut crust with rocket and cherry tomatoes) £8.50
- Salmone marinato all’ aneto con insalata di finocchi ed aceto tradizonale di modena (dill marinated salmon with fennel salad and traditional balsamic of modena) £8.50
- Timballo di granchio con avocado e pomodori (fresh crab meat timballo with avocado and plum tomatoes) £9.50
Other starters are available.
- Tagliolini ai gamberi in salsa fresca con ruccola (home made tagliolini pasta with shrimps, fresh tomato sauce, chilly and garlic sauce with rocket salad) £10.50
- Paillard di pollo alla griglia con patate arrosto e spinaci saltati (char grilled chicken breast with spinach and roasted new potatoes) £14.50
- Filetto di maiale alle madorle e tre pepi con radicchio di treviso e cicoria bianca (fillet of pork with almond, three kinds of pepper crust with roast radicchio and white endive) £15.50
- Filetto di trancio di pesce spada con ruccola e pomodorini (chargrilled Swordfish steak with rocket, tomato salad and roast potatoes) £19.50
- Fegato di vitello al burro e salvia con purea di patate e spinaci (pan fried calves liver in sage and butter sauce served with mashed potato and spinach) £17.50
- Spaghetti al pomodoro fresco e basilico
(spaghetti with fresh tomato sauce, basil and tomato wedges) £7.95
Other main courses are available.
- Tiramisu tradizionale (home made traditonal tiranisu) £6.50
- Musse al cioccolato e olio di oliva (dark chocolate musse with olive oil) £6.50
- Insalata di frutta tropicale con sorbetto alla fragola (tropical fruit salad with strawberry sorbet) £6.50
- Bigne alla crema vanigliata con salsa al cioccolato (bigne with vanilla cream and chocolate sauce) £6.50
Other desserts are available.
46 Brewer Street, W1F 9TF
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
Mon - Thurs 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5pm - 10pm
Fri - Sat 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5pm - 10:30pm
Smart / Casual