A Decadent Frost @ Forbes House - Christmas 2008
About A Decadent Frost @ Forbes House - Christmas 2008
Exclusive parties are available at this venue.
Forbes House is a hidden secret in the heart of Belgravia, set in its own spacious grounds the house was built nearly 200 years ago and still radiates the elegance of the 19th Century. On arrival guest will be greeted with a drinks reception set against a cool, wintry backdrop, highlighted with silver willow, spectacular up-lighting and a grand Christmas tree providing the centrepiece. On being called to the Ballroom for dinner guests can enjoy either a seated three course dinner or canapés and bowl food prepared by our team of talented chefs. After dinner allow our top London DJ to have you up and dancing for the remainder of the evening.
Sample sit down menu
- Pickled crab and coriander tartare, horseradish crostini, cucumber and endive salsa
- Confit of duck and goat's cheese mosaic, flageolet bean salad with roast pineapple puree and brioche
- Cranberry cured beef, roast Jerusalem artichoke, pickled red onion and mizu leaf
- Parsnip, Rosemary and olive soup, feta and red pesto sippett
Other starters are available
- Pan fried guinea fowl, sage and chestnut soufflé, braised trio of cabbage, passion fruit jus
- Roast saddle of lamb glazed in a redcurrant and honey, confit of chanternay carrot roasted parsnip tuille, minted Hollandaise
- Vodka poached loin of beef, buttered braised celeriac, roasted onion and beetroot compote, white burgundy jus
- Caramelised Portobello mushroom and tarragon pudding, sautéed haricot verts with roasted hazelnut, creamed port jus
- Confit aubergine and stewed savoy timbale, crispy fondant potato, green pepper reduction and sautéed feta
Other main courses are available.
- Valronha chocolate ganache torte, sour cherry compote, chocolate crackling
- Cardoman and poppy seed panna cotta, kumquat compote and pineapple wafer
- Warm ginger bread pudding, caramelized apple, calvados crème fraiche, vanilla sabayon
Other desserts are available.
Halkin Street, SW1X 7DS
Hyde Park Corner
£137 per person + VAT