The Grove Bar & Restaurant - Hammersmith
About The Grove Bar & Restaurant - Hammersmith
This fun and funky neighbourhood restaurant brings the twin disciplines of Mediterranean restaurant and gastropub to Hammersmith, providing a little holiday sunshine even on the greyest London day. A relaxing oasis in W6, The Grove's greenery lined pavement area, covered by its huge green awning, gives a clue as to what's inside - aqua painted panelling, cream walls, stripped floors and giant terracotta urns - all bringing to mind a favourite holiday destination, especially when the sun floods through those wide windows. With a daily changing menu, The Grove keeps things fresh and organic wherever possible, combining that Mediterranean vibe with good old fashioned British comfort eating.
Sample a la carte
- Warm salad of duck livers, chorizo and black pudding with raspberry jus
- Moroccan style lamb koftas with lemon cous-cous and cucumber creme fraiche
- Thai style cod and crab fishcakes with mango, paw paw and bean shoots salsa
- Chargrilled mediterranean vegetables with glazed goats cheese and fresh basil pesto
Other starters are available.
- Chargrilled breast of corn fed chicken with sweet potato hash, broccoli and wholegrain mustard sauce
- Pan roasted fillet of Organic salmon with warm salad of new potatoes, red onions and French beans, olive oil and lemon dressing
- Roasted lamb neck fillet with carrot and parsnip mash, spinach and rosemary and garlic jus
- Wild mushroom risotto with parmesan and rocket, truffle oil
- Grilled Swordfish loin with roasted vegetables cous-cous, fennel salsa & pesto dressing
- Pan-fried veal escalope, roquette mash potatoes, sugar snaps and veal jus
Other main courses are available.
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Banoffee pie
- White chocolate cheesecake
- Steamed plum pudding
Other desserts are available.
83 Hammersmith Grove, W6 0NQ
£25 - £34
Monday - Sunday 12pm - 10:30pm