The Grove Bar & Restaurant - Golborne
About The Grove Bar & Restaurant - Golborne
In the shadows of the love-it-or-hate-it Trellick Tower, The Grove is almost as much of a Notting Hill landmark, a three story corner building, previously Golborne House. The epitome of the gastropub, The Grove has turned a shabby locals pub in to something rather more suited to the now fabulous regulars. The shabby aspect has gone chic with retro furniture, vintage touches and a comfortable, homely feel throughout meaning that there's really no good reason to go anywhere else. A constantly changing menu keeps things fresh and offers a change from greasy burgers and the usual boring pub grub regulars.
Sample a la carte
- Warm salad of duck livers, chorizo and black pudding with raspberry jus
- Moroccan style lamb koftas with lemon cous-cous and cucumber creme fraiche
- Thai style cod and crab fishcakes with mango, paw paw and bean shoots salsa
- Chargrilled mediterranean vegetables with glazed goats cheese and fresh basil pesto
Other starters are available.
- Chargrilled breast of corn fed chicken with sweet potato hash, broccoli and wholegrain mustard sauce
- Pan roasted fillet of Organic salmon with warm salad of new potatoes, red onions and French beans, olive oil and lemon dressing
- Roasted lamb neck fillet with carrot and parsnip mash, spinach and rosemary and garlic jus
- Wild mushroom risotto with parmesan and rocket, truffle oil
- Grilled Swordfish loin with roasted vegetables cous-cous, fennel salsa & pesto dressing
- Pan-fried veal escalope, roquette mash potatoes, sugar snaps and veal jus
Other main courses are available.
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Banoffee pie
- White chocolate cheesecake
- Steamed plum pudding
Other desserts are available.
36 Golborne Road, W10 5PR
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 11am - 10:30pm