About The Abercorn
Stanmore Hill locals love this pub-come-curry-house which is the perfect venue for chilled Sunday lunches, football watching shenanigans - matches are shown on the big screens, business lunches, and after-work meals with friends. The Abercorn has a friendly, relaxed vibe and the restaurant boasts wooden floors, cream leather seats and magnolia and maroon walls as well as an extensive menu of classic curries and a big beer garden perfect for sunny afternoon drinks. The cosy lounge - with comfy sofas, an open fireplace and a round bar - is ideal for pre/post dinner drinks. Tandoori dishes are popular here, and throughout summer the chefs at The Abercorn often cook BBQs in the garden.
Sample a la carte
- Veg schezwan noodles (Chinese noodles with vegetables tossed in a Schezwan sauce) £5.95
- Chicken chatpatta (crispy fried chicken tossed in onions, peppers, ginger & garlic in tangy sweet & sour sauce) £5.95
- Garlic lamb (shredded lamb tossed in chilli & garlic sauce) £6.95
- Golden fried prawns (prawns fried in a special house batter & tossed in ginger, garlic & chillies) £9.95
Other starters are available.
- Kadai paneer (Indian cheese, peppers & onions in a spicy tomato sauce) £6.95
- Chicken kolapuri (hot & spicy chicken curry in a traditional Kolapuri style) £7.95
- Kadai chicken (chicken, peppers & onions cooked in a spicy tomato & onion sauce) £7.95
- Goan prawn curry (prawns cooked with coconut, vinegar and red chillies) £12.95
- Lamb kheema (minced lamb cooked Punjabi
- Fish masala (boneless tilapia cooked
North Indian style) £7.95
Other main courses are available.
- Kulfi (malai, mango, pistachio, almond,
- Sizzling brownies (sizzling American brownies served with vanilla ice cream) £3.95
- Rani jamun (Indian sweet dumpling with cream and nuts served warm with chilled rabdi) £3.95
- Selection of ice cream £3.50
Other desserts are available.
78 Stanmore Hill, HA7 3BU
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm