The Park Plaza County Hall hotel is a stylish venue located south of the Thames in London, near the city’s County Hall and only moments away from Waterloo. This deluxe 4-star establishment boasts a sleek restaurant and bar called Spectrum set under a shiny 14 storey atrium, which is popular with city types and stylish hotel residents for chilled-out after work cocktails, business lunches, romantic rendezvous and evening meals. Located only minutes away from South Bank, Spectrum is ideally located for impressive post-dinner strolls along the Thames, and the restaurant itself is all clean lines, coloured glass and stylish banquettes. Spectrum restaurant has a fantastic Mediterranean menu which offers a variety of tapas, pizzas, pasta and grills.
Sample a la carte
- Pan fried fillet of red mullet with red onion jam and sautéed silver skin onions £6.75
- Slow roasted plum tomato and garlic soup £4.25
- Beetroot cured salmon with dill and grain mustard dressing £7.25
- Cajun king prawns salad £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Caramelised shallot and smoked fish risotto with garden peas and mascarpone cheese £12.50
- Pan-fried halibut with pea and potato mash, spring vegetables and sauce vierge £14.50
- Grilled fillet of river trout with lemon butter and mezuna salad, sautéed potatoes £12.50
- Sesame seed and soya infused duck breast, wilted pak choy, steamed lemongrass and coconut rice £13.75
- 100% prime beef burger with cheese and salad on olive focaccia £11.50
- Chilli infused tuna, mooli salad, tomato and spring onion salsa £13.25
Other main courses are available.
- Vanilla panacotta, strawberries and cream £5.75
- Summer pudding with wild berry compote £5.50
- Strawberry & clotted cream, mint, milk chocolate, vanilla pod ice-creams £4.50
- Assiette of chocolate (chocolate sponge with chocolate sauce, chocolate ganache, chocolate ice cream) £6.75
Other desserts are available.
Park Plaza County Hall, 1 Addington Street, SE1 7RY
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 12:30pm - 10:30pm