Saf Restaurant & Bar
About Saf Restaurant & Bar
With the addition of Saf to London's dining scene, raw and vegan food just got sexy. Situated in trendy Shoreditch and the third in the international chain (including Istanbul and Munich), Saf's long, slim room features clean lines of fashionable reclaimed wood with a gleaming glass panel at the end to watch the chef's work their veggie magic. Using only 100% botanical and organic food with no animal, dairy, refined or processed elements, many dishes are not heated above 48°C, thus preserving optimal flavour and nutrition. It's enough to send any meat-eater running for the door, but Saf's pretty plates and innovative techniques and flavours make a surprising hit with both carnivores and veggies alike. It's feel-good food on a beautifully grand scale.
Sample a la carte
- Beetroot ravoli cashew herb ricotta, early asparagus salad, balsamic figs, pumkin seed oil £6.50
- Maki roll, parsnip rice, avocado, mushroom, shiso, wasabi £5.00
- Caviar, chive pearls, sweet potato latkes, apples, sour cream £6.60
- Cucumber consomme, argan oil sorbet, pickled pepper, basil £4.50
Other starters are available
- Lasagne, courgette, walnut bologese, sage pesto, olive relish, pine nut parmesan, pepper coulis £10.50
- Sushi plate (tri colour nilgiri, vegetable maki roll, sunimono) £12.00
- Buddah bowl (green tea glazed smoked tofu, organic jasmine rice, garlic greens, homestyle kimchee, gomasio, sambal) £8.50
- Daily ravoli (freshly made, seasonal and local) £8.50
- Mushrooms (mixed wild mushroom croquette, truffle alfredo, baby spring vegetables, rosemary) £11.00
Other main courses are available.
- Superfood (lucuma cookle, maca ice-cream, goji syrup) £5.50
- Brownie sundae (mint chip ice-cream, mint sugar, bitter cacoa and mint sauces) £5.50
- Apple cheese cakes (coconut lemon crust, vanilla-rum syrup, apple cardamom sorbet, caramelised apples) £5.50
- Ganache tart (cherry sorbet, drunken berry compote, balsamic cocoa) £5.50
Other desserts are available.
152-154 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, EC2A 3AT
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat 12pm - 3:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:45pm