Christmas 2008 @ Twickenham Stadium
About Christmas 2008 @ Twickenham Stadium
Sharer parties and exclusive parties are available at this venue.
Celebrate Christmas in style at Twickenham Stadium. This London landmark will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland, complete with frosted trees and falling snow. Twickenham Stadium can accommodate parties from 100 to 800 guests in their brand new Rose, Elgar and Nightingale Suites. After a sparkling wine reception, guests are invited to take their seats at tables decked out with Christmas novelties and enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal. Start with cauliflower veloute or galantine of duck before feasting on corn-fed chicken stuffed with chestnuts and apricots, supreme of salmon with tomato and basil butter sauce, or butternut squash stuffed with mushroom relish and asparagus. For dessert, choose from warm chocolate fondant or traditional Christmas pudding with brandy cream sauce. After dinner, the in-house DJ and disco will entertain guests into the early hours to ensure that they leave full of festive cheer.
Sample dinner menu
- Cauliflower veloute with a gruyere cheese crouton and white truffle and chive dressing
- Galantine of duck stuffed with spinach and wild mushroom, with a soft herb salad and a sloe berry dressing
- Supreme of corn-fed chicken stuffed with chestnuts and apricots, served with thyme and roasted cocotte potatoes, sauteed greens and a red wine jus
- Roast supreme of salmon with saffron mash potato, wilted spinach and a tomato and basil butter sauce
- Butternut squash stuffed with mushroom relish, olive oil mash and asparagus, finished with wilted spinach and a broccoli cream sauce
- Warm chocolate fondant served with poached winter berries and a cinnamon brulee
- Traditional christmas pudding served with a brandy cream sauce
Twickenham Stadium, Rugby Road, TW1 1DS
From £65 per person