The Prince Albert
About The Prince Albert
If you feel like chilling with a hip Camden crowd whilst tucking into some delicious British fare, we heartily recommend The Prince Albert pub and restaurant. This quintessential English boozer has an artsy atmosphere and is always filled with local modelisers and media types who love the traditional menu and friendly vibe. The dining room at The Prince Albert has dark burgundy walls, an eclectic mix of vintage chairs and tables and blackboard menus, and foodies will love the restaurant’s signature dishes such as the beef tomato and Brixham crab with guacamole, basil and herb oil; the whole roasted quail with smoked bacon, pea fritters and truffle sauce; and the Elwy Valley lamb roasted with rosemary, shallots, garlic and tomatoes.
Sample dinner menu
- Oyster, cauliflower puree, caper and raisin dressing £3.00
- Mild curry and chick pea soup with freshly baked homemade bread £5.00
- Beef tomato and brixham crab, guacamole, basil and herb oil £6.00
- Braised globe artichoke, potato foam, aubergine puree and cabernet sauvignon dressed wild herbs £6.50
Other starters are available.
- Terriyaki glenarm salmon, poached cucumber, fried rice gallette, ginger and lime curry oil £13.00
- Elwy Valley lamb shoulder, rosemary, shallot, confit garlic, aubergine puree and tomato £13.00
- Roasted asparagus, morels, braised guinea fowl, saffron crushed potato and brandy cream £14.00
- Chargrilled 28 day matured rib eye steak, smoked garlic pomme puree, roasted artichoke and red wine £17.50
- Whole roasted quail, smoked bacon, pea fritter and truffle sauce £12.00
Other main courses are available.
- Hot chocolate fondant with tia maria ice cream and caramelised bananas £5.00
- Vanilla marinated fruit salad, raspberry sauce and vanilla ice cream £5.50
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce and baileys ice cream £6.00
- Selection of cheese from La Fromagerie £7.00
Other desserts are available.
163 Royal College Street, NW1 0SG
£35 - £44
Mon - Sun 12pm - 11pm