Chez Georges Restaurant
About Chez Georges Restaurant
Amelie meets Agyness Deyn is how we’d describe this gorgeous French bistro located on Delancy Street in Camden. Chez Georges has a divine dining room, with wood-panelled walls and an authentic French vibe, which attracts hip under-the-radar locals and sophisticated foodies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Perfect for sneaky morning-after-the-night-before breakfast dates, romantic evening meals and small, intimate celebrations with friends, Chez Georges has a divine French menu which features classic dishes such as the wild sea bass served with ratatouille; the grilled steak served with pepper sauce and home made French fries; and the dark chocolate tart served with orange sorbet. Chez Georges has a fantastic French wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Terrine de foie de volaille, sauce au portoet salade de mesclin (chicken liver terrine, port sauce and mesclin salad) £5.75
- Fillet de sardines marinees au citron(grilled fillets of sardines with lime, served with olive oil potatoes) £5.50
- Salade de chevre chaud et legumes rotis (roast vegetables and goats cheese salad) £7.75
- Salade de confit de canard (duck leg confit salad) £8.50
Other starters are available
- Estouffade de boeuf bourguinone mouseline de pomme de terre (slow cooked beef in red wine, served with mashed potato) £13.50
- Supreme de pouletdes landes poche dans un court bouillon, pommes saute aux olives (poached corn fed chicken supreme in its own juice, with sauce potatoes) £12.50
- Dos de bar de ligne cuit sur peau, pipperade de legumes (wild sea bass cooked in its skin, served with ratatouille and creamy mushroom) £14.50
- Risotto d'asperges au parmesan (asparagus risotto with parmesan) £10.75
- Rib-eye steack grille, sauce poivre, frites et salade (grilled rib eye steak served with pepper sauce, home made French fries and salad) £14.50
- Carre d'agneau roti, jus au romarin et gratin dauphinois (roast rack of lamb, served with thyme juice and dauphinoise potatoes) £14.50
Other main courses are available.
- Crème brulee a la vanilla de bourbon (vanilla crème brulee) £5.90
- Mousse au chocolat (chocolate mousse) £5.90
- Tarte au chocolate noir servi avec sorbet a l'orange (chocolate tart with orange sorbet) £5.90
- Fruits de saison gratinee avec glace a la vanilla (garden of seasonal fruit with vanilla ice cream) £5.90
Other desserts are available.
9a Delancy Street, NW1 7NL
£35 - £44
Mon - Sun 9am - 11pm