Circus Extravaganza - Christmas 2008
About Circus Extravaganza - Christmas 2008
Sahere parties and exclusive parties are available at this venue.
On arrival, you will be invited in for a fun fair reception to enjoy sparkling wine whilst live entertainment will keep you amazed and amused. As you move through to the big top for dinner, you will be drawn to the stunning decor and lighting. Dramatic coloured drapes dressed with images of famous artists in gilt frames surround them, creating a fabulous atmosphere. Fantastic grand table centres will complete the look of this Circus Extravaganza! Dinner will be followed by the fantastic live band who are sure to have your guests on the dance floor, the DJ will then take centre stage and ensure that the party continues right through to the end of the night.
Sample seated dinner menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit Dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duckwith an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrupand a compote of winter berries
The Bridge, Weston Street, SE1 3QX
From £56 per person + vat