Classical Christmas - Christmas 2008
About Classical Christmas - Christmas 2008
Exclusive parties are available at this venue.
You will enjoy a sparkling reception in the beautifully decorated Banqueting House, Christmas decorations with a modern twist will create the perfect setting to your party. As you make your way upstairs into The Main Hall, your eyes will be drawn upwards towards the stunning artwork on the ceiling by Rubens, which was added by order of Charles I in 1636. The architecture will be accentuated with glistening chandeliers and atmospheric lighting. The tables will be beautifully dressed and a live Jazz trio will accompany great food by Create food and party design. After dinner the fabulous DJ and Disco will entice your guests to dance the night away in the Undercroft.
Sample seated dinner menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit Dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duckwith an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrupand a compote of winter berries
The Banqueting House, Whitehall, SW1A 2ER
From £103 per person +vat