Carluccio's - Kingston
About Carluccio's - Kingston
Another branch of the hugely successful Carluccio’s café chain -- now in Charter Quay, Kingston. Located on the west side of town, Carluccio’s is situated on Jerome Place facing the river front plaza and the popular Italian restaurant is always packed for working lunches, breakfast meetings, coffee and cake catch-ups and evening meals. The contemporary interior with clean lines, combined with café’s trademark convivial ambience, have made this restaurant a staple on the local dining scene. Favourite dishes include the Penne Giadiniera with courgettes, chilli, deep fried spinach balls, parmesan and garlic; the Branzino con Salsa e Patate - sea bass pan-fried with tomato salsa and sautéed potatoes; and the Spaghetti alle Vongole in Bianco with fresh clams and chilli.
Sample a la carte
- Gamberoni alla griglia (grilled king prawns marinated in chilli and lemon, served with a green salad) £7.95
- Insalata contandina (smoked chicken, potatoes, green beans and roasted peppers dressed with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar) £6.95
- Calamari fritti (rings of deep fried calamari served with lemon and green leaves) £5.95
- Arancini di riso siciliani (2 crispy fried rice balls, one filled with melting mozarrella and one with meat ragu, served with red pepper sauce) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Penne alla luganica (tubes of pasta with a rich and spicy sausage sauce) £7.60
- Bistecca di bue con patate (8oz, 21 day aged West Country rib eye, served with rosemary potatoes and marinated peppers) £13.95
- Branzino con salsa e patate (fillet of sea bass pan-fried with tomato salsa and sautéed rosemary potatoes) £11.75
- Agnello alla brace (char grilled lamb chops with sautéed peppers and shitake mushrooms) £10.95
- Milanese di pollo (breast of chicken flattened, bread crumbed and fried, served with green salad) £9.25
- Penne giardiniera (pugliese penne with courgette, chilli and deep fried spinach balls with parmesan and garlic) £7.25
Other main courses are available.
- Panna cotta (set cream flavoured
with vanilla and rum, served with candied orange) £4.65
- Cioccolato fondente (warm chocolate and kahlua pudding with vanilla ice cream) £4.85
- Tiramisu (savoiardi biscuits soaked in strong espresso coffee and coffee liqueur with mascarpone and chocolate) £4.75
-Crepe ai frutti di bosco (homemade pancake topped with a compote of woodland fruits and served with ice cream) £4.95
Other desserts are available.
2 Jerome Place, Charter Quay, KT1 1HT
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 9am - 11pm
Sun 9am - 10pm