Bloomsbury Street Bar and Restaurant
About Bloomsbury Street Bar and Restaurant
Tucked away in the arts and craftsy creative quarter of Bloomsbury in London, this luxe restaurant is discreet venue for quiet business lunches and stylish evening meals. Located inside the Radisson Edwardian Marlborough Hotel, the Bloomsbury Street Bar and Restaurant - with intricate black leather chairs, black tables, red accents and beige walls - oozes plush elegance, and the Modern European menu is guaranteed to impress. Head Chef - Redmond Hayward, won many culinary accolades including a coveted Michelin star at his previous venture, Redmond's. Signature dishes include the duck liver and foie gras parfait with fig chutney; the pan-fried sea trout in puff pastry served with cucumber spaghetti; and the decadent rhubarb and stem ginger rice pudding with creamy lime custard.
Sample a la carte
- Water melon gazpacho with Manchego crostini £6.50
- Duck liver and foie gras parfait tih fig chutney £7.00
- Terrine of corn-fed chicken and foie gras with roasted garlic and button onions in honey and lemon £8.00
- Salad of smoked eel, orange and carrot with beetroot jelly and horseradish cream £8.75
Other starters are available.
- Breast of free range chicken with thyme and onion puree, baby leeks and Chanterelle mushrooms £14.50
- Pan fried fillet of sea bass with crab crust, spinach and garlic cream £15.50
- Char grilled scallops with cauliflower and asparagus puree, lobster oil and squid ink biscuit £16.50
Other main courses are available.
- Warm dark chocolate tart with cardamom and coffee syrup, orange crème fraiche £7.00
- White peach and vanilla shortbread with Amaretto crème brulee £6.50
- Apple tart tatin with rosemary caramel sauce, Calvados ice cream £6.50
- Rhubarb and stem ginger rice pudding with a jug of lime custard £6.00
Other desserts are available.
9-13 Bloomsbury Street, WC1B 3QD
Tottenham Court Road
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat 5:30pm - 10:30pm