About Stingray Cafe
Located around the corner from the Tufnell Park tube station in northwest London, the Stingray Café is a bright and bustling restaurant serving modern European fare with a Mediterranean twist. We love the relaxed atmosphere, and the family-friendly dining room is decorated throughout with stylish vibrant colours and dark wooden furniture. The kitchen at the Stingray - which has two other branches in Columbia Road and Highbury - is renowned for its thin-crust pizzas and gourmet daily specials. Locals love the duck and orange pate, the citrus marinated monkfish and the home made baklava, and the Stingray Café serves over 40 different wines along with beers, spirits and freshly squeezed organic juices.
Sample a la carte
- Potato skins (crispy potato skins served with soured cream, avocado guacamole and fresh tomato salsa) £3.75
- Goats cheese salad (grilled goat's cheese on bread, served on mixed leaves salad with balsamic vinegar and fresh basil dressing) £3.95
- Smoked chicken and avocado salad, served on a bed of fresh leaves £4.50
- Bruschetta (slices of home made bread topped with chopped tomatoes, garlic and fresh basil) £3.25
Other starters are available.
- Canneloni (stuffed with spinach and ricotta, oven baked with béchamel sauce and parmesan cheese) £6.50
- Rigatoni with smoked chicken, mushrooms and creamy sauce £6.50
- Calzone vegetariano (tomato, mozzarella, grilled aubergine, sun dried tomatoes,
mushrooms, olives and garlic) £6.25
- Pizza bianca (parma ham, gorgonzola cheese and rocket leaves, cherry tomatoes, no tomato sauce) £6.95
- Rigatoni el greco with feta cheese, fresh tomato, olives, fresh basil and pesto sauce £6.25
- Calzone (tomato, mozzarella, ham and mushrooms) £5.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
135 Fortress Road, NW5 2HR
A 10% service charge will be added to groups of 5 or more.
£24 and Under
Mon - Thurs 5pm - 11pm
Fri - Sun 11am - 11pm