belowzero restaurant & lounge
About belowzero restaurant & lounge
A totally unique venue in the centre of London, belowzero has taken the capital by storm. In the royal family's former wine vaults, three impressive areas offer a selection of dining options. The sleek hotel bar feel of the Wolf Bar is perfect for business lunches and after dinner cocktails, while the infinitely more luxurious Reindeer Lounge, with its bauble light fixtures and plush faux fur and leather trimmings offers sharing platters as a compliment to live music and a to-die-for drinks list. However, the serious diner won't want to miss the Moose Dining Room. Opulent and cocooning, the dimly lit surroundings offer a relaxing accompaniment to a delicious modern European menu.
Please be aware that the ABSOLUT IceBar is not bookable through toptable.
Sample a la carte
- Wild mushroom tartlet, crème fraiche £8
- Crispy pork belly, roasted peach £9
- Quail kebabs, tabbouleh, hummus £10
- Trio of seafood ceviche £8
Other starters are available.
- Braised lamb shank, glazed winter vegetables, parsnip puree £16.00
- Moroccan spiced pheasant breast, israeli cous cous, sweet chutney £14.00
- Wild mushroom and morel pithivier, red wine butter sauce £14.00
- Wild boar saddle, chestnuts, caramelised ginger peaches, apricot brandy reduction £18.00
- Whole lemon sole, gremolata £20.00
- Shashlik of rosemary and garlic studded lamb chops £15.00
Other main courses are available.
- Assiette of chocolate £8
- Mango tart with butterscotch £6
- Nougatine glace £6
- Selection of cheeses, home made walnut bread £8
Other desserts are available.
31-33 Heddon Street, W1B 4BN
£35 - £44
Mon 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Tues - Sat 12:30pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 11pm