Carluccio’s - Ealing
About Carluccio’s - Ealing
Overlooking Ealing Green in west London, the Ealing branch of Carluccio’s is a bright, light-filled café famous for its roasted Italian coffees, hearty pasta dishes and sweet Sicilian lemonade. Close to the High Street and the Broadway shops, this restaurant boasts a sunny conservatory, vibrant blue leather banquettes and olive trees along with an assortment of fresh produce available for sale in the gourmet delicatessen. Popular for breakfast meetings, dinner with groups of friends and sneaky coffee and cake breaks, Carluccio’s boasts a classic menu featuring old favourites such as the Tortelloni di Cervo - handmade fresh tortelloni filled with wine braised venison; and the Burro e Salvia - veal chops cooked in sage butter served with sautéed potatoes.
Sample a la carte
- Insalata contandina (smoked chicken, potatoes, green beans and roasted peppers dressed with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar) £6.95
- Calamari fritti (rings of deep fried calamari served with lemon and green leaves) £5.95
- Arancini di riso siciliani (2 crispy fried rice balls, one filled with melting mozzarella and one with meat ragu, served with red pepper sauce) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Penne alla luganica (tubes of pasta with a rich and spicy sausage sauce) £7.60
- Bistecca di bue con patate (8oz, 21 day aged West Country rib eye, served with rosemary potatoes and marinated peppers) £13.95
- Branzino con salsa e patate (fillet of sea bass pan-fried with tomato salsa and sautéed rosemary potatoes) £11.75
- Agnello alla brace (char grilled lamb chops with sautéed peppers and shitake mushrooms) £10.95
- Milanese di pollo (breast of chicken flattened, bread crumbed and fried, served with green salad) £9.25
- Penne giardiniera (pugliese penne with courgette, chilli and deep fried spinach balls with parmesan and garlic) £7.25
Other main courses are available.
- Panna cotta (set cream flavoured with vanilla and rum, served with candied orange) £4.65
- Cioccolato fondente (warm chocolate and kahlua pudding with vanilla ice cream) £4.85
- Tiramisu (savoiardi biscuits soaked in strong espresso coffee and coffee liqueur with mascarpone and chocolate) £4.75
- Crepe ai frutti di bosco (homemade pancake topped with a compote of woodland fruits and served with ice cream) £4.95
Other desserts are available.
5 - 6 The Green, Ealing, W5 5DA
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 8am - 11pm
Sat 9am - 11pm
Sun 9am - 10:30pm