The Broadway and Dragon
About The Broadway and Dragon
If you plonked a properly posh English pub down on the beach in Phuket, you’d get The Broadway and Dragon. A fusion of English and Asian traditions, the restaurant is located on The Broadway in Wimbledon, and serves a Thai a la carte menu alongside classic British dishes. The dining room at The Broadway and Dragon - decorated with purple banquettes, dark cherry ceilings and serene statues of Buddha - is effortlessly exotic and always filled with a chichi local crowd. Whether you fancy a Thai green curry or a steak and ale pie - The Broadway and Dragon has something for everyone. We love the Phed Makam - roasted duck breast sliced and topped with tamarind sauce and dry chilli.
Sample lunch menu
- 8oz* ground Aberdeen Angus steak burger topped with mature cheddar
- Spicy bean burger topped with mature cheddar and chargrilled vegetables, in a floured bap with lettuce and tomato, served with chips
- Spicy chicken burger topped with mature cheddar and chilli mayonnaise, in a floured bap with lettuce and tomato, served with chips
- Crispy black pepper and sea salt scampi, served with chips, peas, fresh lemon and tartare sauce
- Kaeng kare (mild yellow potato curry served with rice)
- Kratiem prigtai gai (chicken stir-fried with garlic, black pepper, onion, spring onion and fresh coriander, served with rice)
- Pad pak ruam (stir-fried seasonal vegetables in oyster sauce, served with rice)
- Pad Thai gai (stir-fried rice noodles with turnip, egg and bean sprouts)
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
114 The Broadway, SW19 1QJ
£24 and Under
Mon - Thurs 12pm - 10:30pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 9:30pm
Casual - no football shirts