Chez Gerard - Charlotte Street
About Chez Gerard - Charlotte Street
Chez Gerard, a French dining institution, has been a firm favourite amongst local Charlotte Street food luvvies for years. This posh fine dining venue is a contemporary version of the traditional 1930s Parisan bistro, and the convivial vibe and gourmet Gallic menu create an atmosphere ideal for discreet working lunches, romantic meals and chichi celebrations. The classic French menu includes signature dishes such as Chez Gerard’s famous steak frites made with Wagyu rump eye steak, freshly prepared maris piper pommes frites, grilled Provencale tomatoes and Bearnaise sauce;. We also love the asparagus tips served with melted Normandy butter. and the pork terrine from pays Basque served with toasted Pavé Pérène bread and pickled baby gherkins.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked haddock and Gruyère croquette with baby spinach salad and tangy citron mayonnaise £4.95
- Grilled pancetta wrapped tiger prawns, served with a fragrant lemon and tomato dip £7.45
- Grilled goat's cheese (melting crottin goat's cheese on a crunchy baby gem lettuce
salad with smoked bacon, sunblushed tomatoes and house vinaigrette) £5.95
- Terrine de porc (rustic free range pork pâté from the south west of France, baguette
and pickled gherkins) £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Pavé de rumpsteak (rump steak, rich and rewarding, a French bistro classic) £14.95
- Merguez sausages (three authentic spicy Moroccan lamb and beef sausages simply grilled and served with frites and minted yoghurt) £10.75
- Le demi poulet (half a corn fed 'Perigord' chicken sprinkled with herbs, served plain or with a choice of sauces and pomme frites) £11.95
- Sea bass fillet, served with a baby spinach salad and a tomato, herb and shallot salsa £14.95
- Chez Gérard burger (100% pure beef burger grilled and served on a hand crafted light bap, garnished with tomato relish, sweet pickled gherkin, tomato and shredded lettuce) £9.25
- Périgord duck salad ('Laffitte' duck confit, smoked ham and quail eggs with mixed leaves, green beans and walnut vinegar dressing) £9.95
Other main courses are available
A selection of desserts is available.
8 Charlotte Street, W1T 2LS
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12:30pm - 3:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:30pm