Chez Gerard - Grosvenor Hotel
About Chez Gerard - Grosvenor Hotel
Adjacent to the mainline Victoria station, within easy reach of London's sights and sounds, is the historic Grosvenor Hotel, home to an unusually British branch of Chez Gerard. Wood panelled and featuring huge arched windows and an imposing fireplace, with the look of an old fashioned private members club, the vibe is relaxed and welcoming - a place to relax and unwind after a hectic day in one of the world's most exciting cities. Add to that a gorgeous menu of classic French dishes and more imaginative international inspired additions too plus moreish desserts and a good, varied wine list and you know you're in for a treat.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked haddock and Gruyère croquette with baby spinach salad and tangy citron mayonnaise £4.95
- Grilled pancetta wrapped tiger prawns, served with a fragrant lemon and tomato dip £7.45
- Grilled goat's cheese (melting crottin goat's cheese on a crunchy baby gem lettuce
salad with smoked bacon, sunblushed tomatoes and house vinaigrette) £5.95
- Terrine de porc (rustic free range pork pâté from the south west of France, baguette
and pickled gherkins) £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Pavé de rumpsteak (rump steak, rich and rewarding, a French bistro classic) £14.95
- Merguez sausages (three authentic spicy Moroccan lamb and beef sausages simply grilled and served with frites and minted yoghurt) £10.75
- Le demi poulet (half a corn fed 'Perigord' chicken sprinkled with herbs, served plain or with a choice of sauces and pomme frites) £11.95
- Sea bass fillet, served with a baby spinach salad and a tomato, herb and shallot salsa £14.95
- Chez Gérard burger (100% pure beef burger grilled and served on a hand crafted light bap, garnished with tomato relish, sweet pickled gherkin, tomato and shredded lettuce) £9.25
- Périgord duck salad ('Laffitte' duck confit, smoked ham and quail eggs with mixed leaves, green beans and walnut vinegar dressing) £9.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
101 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 0SJ
£35 - £44
Mon - Sat 6:30am - 10:30am, 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sun 7am - 10:30am, 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11pm