Brasserie Chez Gerard - Chiswick
About Brasserie Chez Gerard - Chiswick
Just across from Acton Green Common, in the villagey Chiswick is another branch of the ever popular Chez Gerard brasserie chain. Combining a cool, contemporary design with the feel of a 1930s Parisian café, Chez Gerard strikes a balance which suits everyone from be-suited businessmen to yummy mummies and even teens with cash to burn. With friendly, accommodating service the vibe is laid back and relaxed while the menu, with its French favourites and global specialities, will appeal to all from the most hard to please Francophile to strict veggies and kids alike. Add to that a well stocked bar including some impressive wines and champagnes and Chez Gerard has got the locals' vote.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked haddock and Gruyère croquette with baby spinach salad and tangy citron mayonnaise £4.95
- Grilled pancetta wrapped tiger prawns, served with a fragrant lemon and tomato dip £7.45
- Grilled goat's cheese (melting crottin goat's cheese on a crunchy baby gem lettuce
salad with smoked bacon, sunblushed tomatoes and house vinaigrette) £5.95
- Terrine de porc (rustic free range pork pâté from the south west of France, baguette
and pickled gherkins) £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Pavé de rumpsteak (rump steak, rich and rewarding, a French bistro classic) £14.95
- Merguez sausages (three authentic spicy Moroccan lamb and beef sausages simply grilled and served with frites and minted yoghurt) £10.75
- Le demi poulet (half a corn fed 'Perigord' chicken sprinkled with herbs, served plain or with a choice of sauces and pomme frites) £11.95
- Sea bass fillet, served with a baby spinach salad and a tomato, herb and shallot salsa £14.95
- Chez Gérard burger (100% pure beef burger grilled and served on a hand crafted light bap, garnished with tomato relish, sweet pickled gherkin, tomato and shredded lettuce) £9.25
- Périgord duck salad ('Laffitte' duck confit, smoked ham and quail eggs with mixed leaves, green beans and walnut vinegar dressing) £9.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
163-165 Chiswick High Road, W4 2DT
£24 and Under
Mon - Sat 8am - 11:30pm