Brasserie Chez Gerard - Hampstead
About Brasserie Chez Gerard - Hampstead
In the leafy London suburb of Hampstead, Chez Gerard may seem like just another in a long line of chain restaurants. But don't be fooled, this is a brand which has honed its skill over 30 years, creating an impressive menu of French and international dishes along the way and striking the perfect balance between café culture and gourmet dining. Airy and relaxed, Hampstead's Chez Gerard offers consistently good service and attractively presented food which also happens to taste divine. Don't miss the selection of fabulous desserts including a devilish Grand Marnier soufflé and the classic crepe suzette or the excellent value prix fixe menu.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked haddock and Gruyère croquette with baby spinach salad and tangy citron mayonnaise £4.95
- Grilled pancetta wrapped tiger prawns, served with a fragrant lemon and tomato dip £7.45
- Grilled goat's cheese (melting crottin goat's cheese on a crunchy baby gem lettuce
salad with smoked bacon, sunblushed tomatoes and house vinaigrette) £5.95
- Terrine de porc (rustic free range pork pâté from the south west of France, baguette
and pickled gherkins) £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Pavé de rumpsteak (rump steak, rich and rewarding, a French bistro classic) £14.95
- Merguez sausages (three authentic spicy Moroccan lamb and beef sausages simply grilled and served with frites and minted yoghurt) £10.75
- Le demi poulet (half a corn fed 'Perigord' chicken sprinkled with herbs, served plain or with a choice of sauces and pomme frites) £11.95
- Sea bass fillet, served with a baby spinach salad and a tomato, herb and shallot salsa £14.95
- Chez Gérard burger (100% pure beef burger grilled and served on a hand crafted light bap, garnished with tomato relish, sweet pickled gherkin, tomato and shredded lettuce) £9.25
- Périgord duck salad ('Laffitte' duck confit, smoked ham and quail eggs with mixed leaves, green beans and walnut vinegar dressing) £9.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
215 Haverstock Hill, Hampstead, NW3 4RB
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 7am - 11:30pm
Sun 7:30am - 10:30pm