Brasserie Chez Gerard - Teddington
About Brasserie Chez Gerard - Teddington
Slap bang between Teddington's mainline station and the Thames, right on the High Street you'll find Chez Gerard, a Parisian brasserie combining great, global food with a very French atmosphere. Based on a typical 1930s Paris café, Chez Gerard is popular with local business lunchers and family visitors alike during the day, while offering a relaxed ambience at night, appealing to young couples and groups of friends. Whether it's a glass of champagne and a light bar snack or a hearty steak or casserole, the menu hits the right note, combining traditional French dishes with good numbers from around the world.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked haddock and Gruyère croquette with baby spinach salad and tangy citron mayonnaise £4.95
- Grilled pancetta wrapped tiger prawns, served with a fragrant lemon and tomato dip £7.45
- Grilled goat's cheese (melting crottin goat's cheese on a crunchy baby gem lettuce
salad with smoked bacon, sunblushed tomatoes and house vinaigrette) £5.95
- Terrine de porc (rustic free range pork pâté from the south west of France, baguette
and pickled gherkins) £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Pavé de rumpsteak (rump steak, rich and rewarding, a French bistro classic) £14.95
- Merguez sausages (three authentic spicy Moroccan lamb and beef sausages simply grilled and served with frites and minted yoghurt) £10.75
- Le demi poulet (half a corn fed 'Perigord' chicken sprinkled with herbs, served plain or with a choice of sauces and pomme frites) £11.95
- Sea bass fillet, served with a baby spinach salad and a tomato, herb and shallot salsa £14.95
- Chez Gérard burger (100% pure beef burger grilled and served on a hand crafted light bap, garnished with tomato relish, sweet pickled gherkin, tomato and shredded lettuce) £9.25
- Périgord duck salad ('Laffitte' duck confit, smoked ham and quail eggs with mixed leaves, green beans and walnut vinegar dressing) £9.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
20 High Street, TW11 8EW
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 9am - 11pm
Sun 10am - 10:30pm