With a stellar reputation built on family recipes handed down from generation to generation and super-friendly service, Rajwada - on Wandsworth Bridge - is a cosy neighbourhood Indian restaurant serving authentic regional fare. Run by Kulwant and Rosaline Singh, the dining room at Rajwada is decorated in understated neutral tones, and the kitchen is renowned for their focus on traditional dishes from Rajasthan in India. Signature dishes include the Prawn Masala with a peppery onion, tomato, masala and coriander sauce with red chillies, garlic and lime juice; the Chicken Chettinad - a hot south Indian curry with roasted spices and fresh coconut; and the royal Rajasthani favourite - Safeed Mas, lamb cooked in a rich almond and cashew nut sauce.
Sample a la carte
- Aloo tikki (potato patties stuffed with lentils and served with sweet, spicy & tangy sauces) £4.25
- Chatak choley (quick fried chickpeas, spiked with lime juice, fresh chillies, onions, coriander & a hint of chaat masala)
- Malai kofta (cottage cheese dumpling stuffed with nuts & raisins, gently simmered in velvety tomato gravy) £5.25
- Bhuney murg ke pasandey (boneless chicken marinated in gram flour & yogurt, cooked in kadahi (Indian Wok) & completed in the tandoor) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Prawn moiley (king prawns in coconut milk, tempered with curry leaves & mustard seeds to impart a mild & delicate taste) £8.95
- Chicken chettinad (chicken cooked in a blend of roasted spices with fresh coconut & curry leaves) £6.95
- Teekha gosht (lamb curry from Kashmir using Kashmir chillies) £7.25
- Kosha mangsho (lamb & potatoes cooked together in onion, fresh ginger garlic masala & finished off with cardamom) £7.25
- Mase kalvan (fish curry with garlic, green chillies, coconut milk & a dash of tamarind) £7.95
- Chingri palak (king prawns in spinach & cumin with a hint of fresh ginger & garlic) £8.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
194 Wandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham, SW6 2UF
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Tues - Thurs 6pm - 10:30pm
Fri - Sat 6pm - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm