About La Ratatouille
Nestled amongst the chichi boutiques, cafés and hotels on Paddington street in Marylebone, near Baker Street tube station in London, La Ratatouille is a posh new French bistro that has been attracting local francophiles, well-heeled tourists and trenfy toffs since it opened its doors in July 2008. Decorated in moody Parisian colours, the restaurant boasts oak flooring, forest green banquettes and toffee-coloured walls, and the menu at La Ratatouille is fresh and suitably Frenchified. Signature dishes include the chorizo and baby squid lightly fried with garlic and olive oil served with salad; the steak frites with Bearnaise sauce; and the confit duck served with fried new potatoes and - what else! - delicious ratatouille. The wine list is French-led with a few international twists.
Sample breakfast menu
- Mushroom and cheese omelette served with frites and salad £4.50
- Eggs Florentine £6.25
- Spinach and cheese crepe £4.95
- Ham and cheese omelette £4.95
- Croque madame £5.00
- Eggs Benedict £5.50
- Croque monsieur £4.50
- Ham and cheese crepe £4.95
- Plain croissant £1.20
- Chocolate croissant £1.30
- Danish pastry £1.60
- Selections of bread with jam and butter £1.80
- Raisin croissant £1.80
- Yoghurt with seasonal berries £4.00
- Banana and Nutella crepe £4.95
Other choices are available.
25 Paddington Street, W1U 5QX
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 8am - 11:30pm