Notting Hill Tandoori
About Notting Hill Tandoori
Every neighbourhood needs a good curry house, and Notting Hill Tandoori, which opened in 2006, does W10 proud. With authentic Indian and Bangladeshi curries, a colourful interior decorated with vibrant chintzy canvases, tables dressed in lime green and orange and super-friendly service - the restaurant is a favourite with local students, tourists and a laid-back post-pub crowd. You’re guaranteed a good feed here as the dishes are all quite large, and favourites from the Notting Hill Tandoori menu include the Pasanda Lamb cooked with almonds, nuts and cream; the classic Chicken Tikka Massala made with fresh herbs, nuts and sultanas; and the Tiger Prawn Bhuna cooked with capsicums, tomatoes, herbs and spices.
Sample a la carte
- King prawn garlic £3.95
- Chicken chaat (small juicy pieces of chicken cooked in cucumber with hot sour sauce) £2.50
- Mixed starter selection (king prawn butterfly, chicken tikka & lamb chop with fish cake) £3.95
- Vegetable mixed starter (onion bhaji, vegetable samosa, spring roll, vegetable kebab and tandoori potato) £3.45
Other starters are available.
- Tandoori garlic chicken (pieces of chicken cooked with garlic, green herbs and spices) £5.25
- Chicken tikka massala (cooked with mild sauce and fresh herbs, spices, nut and sultanass) £5.95
- African queen (fresh water fish cooked with ginger, garlic, herbs and spice) £6.50
- Nepal king prawn (king prawn with crushed mustard, onion & green pepper) £5.95
- Raan lamb chunk (marinated lamb, slowly cooked in special sauce) £6.95
- Duck tikka jalfrezi (diced duck cooked with tomatoes & onions in hot spiced sauce) £6.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
23 All Saints Road, W11 1HE
£24 and Under
Sun - Thurs 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - midnight