Artisan and Vine
About Artisan and Vine
The owners of Artisan & Vine have created a organic escape from the minutiae of city living in the heart of Clapham. Located on St John’s Hill, this wine-bar-come-gourmet-delicatessen-and-café caters to local organic food luvvies and is a popular spot for lunch and after work bites. Artisan & Vine claims to only serve food that was raised, grown, produced, gathered, caught or gathered within 100 miles of London, and the menu is accompanied by an bespoke wine list of natural and biodynamic wines. We love the Dorset rich steak and kidney pie served with fresh farm salad; the Guilford potato and Dorset egg salad; and the sweet organic lemon and poppyseed tartlet.
Sample a la carte
- Favourite salad (lettuce, Isle of Wight tomatoes, Sussex dressing) £3.00
- Guilford potato and Dorset egg salad £4.00
- Soft organic Somerset mozzarella salad £6.50
- Guilford baked potato £2.00
Other starters are available.
- Hereford cheese and tomato melt £5.50
- Organic salad sandwich, with Greenwich bakery bread £5.50
- Dorset hearty steak & kidney pie £7.00
- Organic bacon and tomato toasted sandwich £6.00
- Salmon & dill fishcake £7.00
- Southwest London oven baked fennel & courgette tart £6.50
Other main courses are available.
- Sweet organic tartlet £2.50
- Handmade cheesecake £4.50
- Organic rich chocolate truffle brownies £3.00
Other desserts are available.
126 St John’s Hill, SW11 1SL
£24 and Under
Sun - Thurs 12pm - midnight
Fri & Sat 12pm - 2am