About Lamberts Restaurant
Lambert’s is one of those unique neighbourhood restaurants that has become a dining destination in its own right, attracting both locals and Londoners from north of the Thames with its modern European cuisine and effortless élan. The simple interior is dressed in vanilla and caramel tones, and the relaxed atmosphere is conducive for family celebrations, working lunches and tables for two. With a French-led wine list and friendly service, Lambert’s is renowned for its fresh, locally sourced fare and we love the restaurant’s signature soused mackerel and rillettes with horseradish salad; the Gressingham duck with shallot tarte tatin, runner beans and redcurrants; and the sea trout with braised fennel, samphire and shellfish butter.
Sample a la carte
- Charred Innes log, broad beans and radish salad £7.00
- Wild mushrooms & tarragon on toast £6.50
- Soused mackerel and rillettes and horseradish potato salad £7.00
- Diver caught scallops, Stornaway black pudding & cauliflower puree £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Baby vegetable and bulgar wheat salad with shaved summer truffles £15.00
- Slow roasted saddleback pork belly, apples, onions and green lentils 16.00
- Gressingham duck, shallot tarte tatin, runner beans & redcurrants £16.00
- 600g Rib of grass reared Scotch beef on the bone, chipped potatoes & Béarnaise £35.00
- Sea trout, braised fennel, samphire and shellfish butter £16.00
Other main courses are available.
- Kent strawberries, chantilly cream and shortbread £6.50
- Rosé wine poached summer fruits with yoghurt Blancmange £6.00
- Hot chocolate pudding with fudge ice cream £6.00
- Toffee apple sundae, cider sorbet and almond brittle £6.00
Other desserts are available.
2 Station Parade, Balham High Road, SW12 9AZ
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 7pm - 10pm
Sat 12pm - 3pm & 7pm - 10pm
Sun 12pm - 9pm