About Navajo Joe
'Loud food and spicy music' is the boast of this Covent Garden restaurant. As you would expect, given its name Navajo Joe's has a Native American Indian theme but the décor and styling is subtle and stylish. There is natural wood and bare brick walls but this is set off by discrete, mood-enhancing lighting. The restaurant's cocktail bar is particularly striking and always popular with an after work crowd and others having a drink before dinner. Joe's Bar has a distinct buzz about it and the staff are relaxed and informal but still attentive. Look out for the special DJ nights.
- Tiger prawn tempura citrus soy and pickled ginger £7.25
- Sticky bbq chicken wings blue cheese dressing £5.25
- Watermelon and halloumi salad mint & lemon dressing £4.75
- Nachos to share; jalapeño cheese £6.75
Other starters are available.
- Teriyaki salmon green bean and soba noodle salad, ponzu dressing £11.75
- Blackened duck Chinese spring greens and coriander rice £13.25
- Char-grilled 8oz sirloin steakhouse fries and pepper sauce £12.75
- Fajitas: beef, chicken, prawn or vegetable guacamole, tomato salsa, Sour cream, cheese and flour tortillas £13.75
- Tequila lime chicken chimichanga mango salsa £11.00
- Grilled beef tostada peppers, pineapple and Monterey jack cheese £11.95
Other main courses are available.
- Peach Melba jelly with raspberry 4.25
- Coconut crème caramel 4.45
- Blackberry and apricot jam tart with vanilla ice cream 4.25
- Chocolate fudge and summer berries 4.95
Other desserts are available.
34 King Street, Covent Garden, WC2E 8JD
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 12am
Sun: 12pm - 11:30pm