About Cactus Blue
Cactus Blue, on the fashionable side of the Fulham Road is one of those places that always make you want to go in as you pass. Serving a selection of 'world tapas' with a definite Tex Mex bias this is a great place for a noisy night out - there's a lively atmosphere and various different areas where you can hang out or watch the DJ work the decks.
Sample dinner menu
- Mini nachos fresh sour cream and melted cheddar cheese £3.00
- Plum tomato bruschetta black olive & balsamic dressing £4.00
- Grilled chicken & mango quesadilla chipotle salsa £4.00
- Alaskan crab & prawn dim sums mirin and soy £4.00
Other starters are available.
- Blackened salmon pineapple salsa and sautéed new potatoes £12.00
- The mess burger with tomato salsa, guacamole & sour cream £10.50
- Goats cheese & oyster mushroom enchilada asparagus, snow peas and smoked chilli tomato salsa £10.00
- Smoked BBQ ribs French fries and coleslaw £13.50
- 14oz rib eye steak chilli butter and fat fries £17.00
- Taco salad with grilled chicken bacon, Cos lettuce, avocado, tomato and cucumber £11.00
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is available
86 Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW3 6HR
An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill. All dishes may contain traces of nuts. Please ask your waiter.
£25 - £34
Mon- Sat 5pm - 12am
Sunday 5pm - 11:30 pm
Smart Casual, Stylish