The Hampshire Restaurant and Bar
About The Hampshire Restaurant and Bar
Amidst the hustle and bustle of Leicester Square, The Hampshire Restaurant and Bar offers an oasis of peace and calm for business or pleasure. Chef Kevin Munden bases the British menu on well-sourced, seasonal ingredients such as London-smoked salmon , Gloucester Old Spot pork, and a fabulous staek, aged for a minimum of 28 days from Dillons Farm in Ireland. The cunningly contemporary yet classically comfortable interior and 110 outdoor seats provide an excellent location for star spotting: huge London premiers are held right next door and it's a favourite of Tom Hanks when he's in town. With license until midnight The Hampshire is great for soothing your aching feet after pounding the West End pavements .
Sample a la carte
- Grilled chicken Caesar, with Regato cheese, cos lettuce and croutons £9.75
- Tomato, buffalo mozzarella, avocado with a green herb dressing £9.75
- Grilled organic salmon with new potatoes, cucumber and aioli dressing £11.25
- Baked Normandy Camembert with French stick and quince jelly £10.50
Other starters are available.
- 100% prime beef burger with cheese, bacon and chips £12.00
- Grilled whole plaice served with mixed vegetables and lemon butter sauce £18.00
- Fillet of beef served with dauphinoise potatoes, braised shallots and peppercorn sauce £20.00
- T-bone steak with vine tomatoes and béarnaise sauce £22.50
- Grilled chicken breast served with devilled mushroom sauce and straw potatoes £13.50
- 10oz rare bread of pork cutlet, braised cabbage and grain mustard sauce £15.00
Other main courses are available.
- Bread & butter pudding with custard £6.00
- Cream tea with scones, strawberry jam, clotted cream and a pot of tea £7.50
- Waffles with vanilla ice cream £7.50
- Strawberry & cream £6.00
Other desserts are available.
The Hampshire Hotel, 36 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LH
£35 - £44
Daily 12pm - 10:30pm