Renowned interior designer David Collins has transformed Incognico, on Shaftesbury Avenue, into a smart Parisien-style brasserie, complete with comfortable leather seats and dark wood . This is the place to go for pre-theatre eats with friends. It's usually buzzing, and the service is impeccable without being obtrusive.
Sample a la carte
- San Daniele ham with rocket and pear salad £12.50
- Endive, apple, hazelnuts and gorgonzola salad £8.50
- White bean soup with truffle oil £6.50
- Salt cod with aioli £9.50
Other starters are available.
- Fresh asparagus risotto £12.50
- Roast sea bass, braised endive and sauce vierge £15.50
- Rump of lamb with borlotti beans and tarragon £18.50
- Honey roasted breast of duck with pomme fondant £17.50
- Poached smoked haddock with chive butter sauce and soft poached egg £14.50
- Roast spachcock quails with celeriac puree £17.50
Other main courses are available.
- Vanilla pannacotta with poached rhubarb £6.50
- Banana tart with banana ice cream and caramel sauce £6.50
- Apple and cinnamon crumble with vanilla ice cream £6.50
- Warm chocolate mousse £6.50
A selection of other desserts are available.
117 Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho, WC2H 8AN
£35 - £44
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11pm