About Sticky Fingers
Rolling Stone Bill Wyman is the man behind Sticky Fingers, and wouldn't you know it. From the huge Jagger lips logo in the window to the old school rock and roll styling of the interior - platinum records, tour posters and guitars hanging on the walls, diner-esque styling - it's no real surprise that this place a mecca for Stones fans. But with its family friendly atmosphere and a menu of old American standards, not to mention close proximity to the London action, you'll find kids tourists and burger demons alongside the Honky Tonk Women and Jumpin' Jack Flashes. Pure Satisfaction.
Sample a la carte
- Duck wraps with cucumber & ginger vermicelli and hoi sin sauce £6.95
- Deep-fried camembert wrapped in a filo pastry and served with strawberry jam £4.95
- Pan-fried New England crab cakes with garlic mayonnaise £5.45
- Buffalo wings our version of the famous upstate New York wings. Your choice of hot or not £5.45
Other starters are available.
- Blackened steak or Cajun chicken fajitas served sizzling with tortillas, sour cream, cheese, guacamole and salsa £13.50
- Hickory smoked ribs St. Louis style, smothered in BBQ sauce £13.75
- 16oz t-bone (this cut includes the best of both - fillet and sirloin) £17.95
- The mess (8oz burger with Texas chilli, guacamole, salsa and sour cream) £11.95
- Veggie burger with melted smoked cheddar cheese and mushrooms £8.95
- Classic tuna Nicoise (seared yellow fin tuna tossed with new potatoes, extra fine French beans, soft boiled eggs and black olives £12.95
Other main courses are available.
- Hot fudge & pecan nut brownie smothered in hot chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream £5.00
- Sticky's toffee pudding with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream £5.00
- Warm toasted waffles smothered with Nutella and vanilla ice cream £4.50
- Table-side campfire toasted marshmallows, Oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and a chocolate fondue £5.00
Other desserts are available.
1a Phillimore Gardens, Kensington, W8 7QG
High Street Kensington
£24 and Under
Mon-Sun 12pm - 11pm