Aaah, Perc%nto. If you didn’t have an office to go to, you could spend all day there, from the lovely breakfast at 6.45 in the morning to the last drop of cognac late at night. The latest opening from the highly successful Etrusca group, Perc%nto is a warm, welcoming Italian restaurant kitted out in smart contemporary style. The menu is an intriguing mix of old favourites and modern inventions from chef Valentino Bosch, formerly of Le Gavroche, among others. Start with sliced seabass marinated in lime leaves and cumin with wild salad and avocado, followed by pasta ribbons with duck ragu, wild mushrooms and juniper berries or venison casserole with crushed potatoes, onions and pancetta. Very friendly bar, and state-of-the-art meeting rooms available.
Sample a la carte
- Carpaccio di tonno con cavolo cappuccio, limone ed olive nere (seared herb coated tuna carpaccio with a white cabbage and olive salad) £8.50
- Pâté di fegatini e fegato grasso con crostone e trifolata di funghi (duck foie gras and chicken liver pâté, served with toasted bread and sautéed mushrooms) £9.80
- Verdure grigliate, spinacini e riso selvatico (grilled vegetable and baby spinach salad with wild rice) £7.80
- Anatra affumicata con vinaigrette ai lamponi e germogli (smoked duck with a salad of alfalfa sprouts and raspberry vinaigrette) £9.50
Other starters are available.
- Pancetta di maiale croccante, patate gratinate allo stilton e salsa alle mele (crispy pork belly, with a stilton potato gratin and apple sauce) £15.50
- Carré d'agnello con patate gratinate e salsa al rosmarino e lavanda (sautéed rack of lamb served with potato dauphinoise and a rosemary and lavender sauce) £18.50
- Controfiletto di manzo al forno, funghi croccanti, pastinaca e scalogni al porto (roasted sirloin of beef, with crispy mushrooms, parsnip and shallots cooked in port) £19.00
- Sogliola grigliata con spicchi di patate arrosto piccanti e taccole (grilled lemon sole, spicy roasted potato wedges and mangetout) £19.00
- Spaghetti con pomodoro scottato e mozzarella di bufala (spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella) £7.90
- Rigatoni al filetto di manzo, pomodorini e peperoncino piccante (rigatoni with fillet of beef in a chilli and cherry tomato sauce) £9.80
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
26 Ludgate Hill, EC4M 7DR
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 6:45am - 10pm
Smart casual (no shorts)