Bank Westminster & Zander Bar
About Bank Westminster & Zander Bar
Bank Westminster in Victoria is sister restaurant to Bank Birmingham. The large airy space with its huge windows is busy and buzzy at lunchtime with expense accounters which makes it feel like a fun place to be. There's also a quiet Victorian courtyard with a fountain for al fresco dining when the weather permits.
Sample private dining menu
- Crispy duck spring rolls, pineapple & plum dipping sauce £7.25
- Seared scallops, sweet pea and lemon risotto £12.50
- Grilled asparagus, poached egg, hollandaise sauce £6.50
- Carpaccio beef with rocket and parmesan £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Organic Shetland Cod fillet, spicy lentils, tomato salsa £17.95
- Free range chicken with lemon and rosemary crumb, roast tomatoes and rocket £15.95
- Slow cooked lamb, shank, roasted winter squash, smoked bacon & rosemary £17.95
- Crispy duck, Chinese leaves sesame and honey dressing £16.25
- 8oz fillet of beef, hash brown potatoes and a peppercorn sauce £20.50
- Wild mushroom risotto with a parmesan crisp £10.50
Other main courses are available.
- Pineapple & Malibu baked Alaska £5.25
- Valrhona chocolate mille feuille, chocolate wafers £6.00
- Vanilla crème brûlée with lemon shortbread £5.95
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce £5.95
Other desserts are available.
45 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, SW1E 6BS
St James Park
Prices include 17.5% VAT. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
Please bring any special dietary requirements, or allergies to our attention
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 11pm
Sat 5:30pm - 11pm