About Cross Keys
Unlike any pub you have ever visited, Cross Keys was transformed a few years ago from a quiet Chelsea drinking den into a magnificent, stylish gastro-pub that features top on any list of the Chelsea set’s favourite watering holes. The galleried bar with its York stone floor and open fireplace is a brilliant place to while away an evening, while the conservatory restaurant is always packed with a trendy crowd. Food is medi-modern. Sample with starters of foie gras and wild mushroom terrine, or the skewered tiger prawns with sweet chilli aioli, and the mains of pan-fried chicken breast with leek and chorizo tagliatelle and crispy pancetta, and roasted monkfish with cardamom and orange risotto. Good selection of wines and beers.
Sample a la carte
- Risotto with scallops, capers, smoked paprika & oil infused with herbs £6.90
- Smoked quail breast, topped with salad of green beans, sun-dried tomato & vinaigrette £6.90
- Sun-blushed tomato tart filled with roasted shallots & goat's cheese, garnished with a poached pear & balsamic syrup £6.90
- Fois gras terrine with toasted brioche & mango chutney £7.90
Other starters are available.
- Pan-fried sea bass with creamy leak £15.40
- Pork medalians with leak & sage daupinoise, crispy pancetta & madeira sauce £14.90
- Red snapper fillet on bed of julienne vegetables & coconut prawn sauce £15.90
- Grilled baby chicken with light mustard sauce served with french fries £14.95
- Rib-eye steak with fondaunt potato, roasted shallots, spinach & fricassee of wild mushrooms £16.50
- Pasta of the day £13.90
- A selection of desserts is available.
1 Lawrence Street, Chelsea, SW3 5NB
A discretional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 7pm - 10:30pm
Sat - Sun 12pm - 4pm & 7pm - 10:30pm