Benihana, in Piccadilly, Chelsea and Swiss Cottage, offers a truly unique dining experience, which originated in New York in the Sixties. Instead of conventional kitchens, chefs prepare and cook your Japanese food in front of you at your Teppan Table. An eat in or takeaway a la carte Sushi menu is also available for lunch.
Sample dinner menu
- Rainbow maki (a unique California maki topped with tuna and salmon) £7.00
- Sea bass sashimi (7 fillets) £12.20
- Vegetarian maki(Roasted pepper, avocado, tamago and salad) (4pcs) £3.50
- Ebi (shrimp) £2.85
Other starters are available.
- Vegetable delight (vegetable tempura, Benihana salad, miso soup, assorted vegetables cooked on the hibachi table and vegetable papillote) £19.50
- Wagyu beef (the best-marbled beef in the world!!!) £48.00
- Hibachi salmon (fresh and tender slices of salmon cooked with a garlic touch) £21.75
- Hibachi corn-fed chicken (a succulent corn-fed chicken choice of grilled or teriyaki) £18.00
- Benihana bamboo (selected and aged Scottish sirloin steak and tender chicken) £20.75
- Benihana plum (an exciting combination of full flavoured filet mignon and lobster tail) £35.50
All traditional dinners are served with, onion soup a la Japanese or miso soup, Benihana salad with fresh ginger dressing.
Appetisers (Hibachi prawn, Hibachi vegetables) & Steamed rice and Japanese tea (upon request)
- Green tea ice cream (a creamy Japanese ice cream with a subtle surprising flavour of macha) £3.50
- Mango sorbet (juicy sun-ripened mango pieces make this mango sorbet a South Seas dream you don't have to travel. The world over to enjoy) £3.50
- Banana tempura (a decadent and delicious banana tempura served with vanilla or chocolate ice cream) £5.50
- Chocolate pyramid (a soft caramel centre surrounded by mouth-watering chocolate mousse) £4.50
Other desserts are available.
77 King’s Road, Chelsea, SW3 4NX
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm and 5:30pm - 10pm
Sun 12pm - 3pm and 5pm - 9:30pm