About Bam Bou
Located in an elegant Georgian townhouse, furnished in French-Vietnamese style, Bam-Bou is a four-storey Asian-fusion delight with a colonial feel to it. The restaurant, in Fitzrovia is headed up by Head Chef Gary Lee whose South East Asian influenced menu combines fragrant flavours from Thailand, China and Vietnam. Head upstairs afterwards to the Lotus rooms and sip cocktails, where you might rub shoulders with fashion designer Matthew Williamson who dines here.
Sample a la carte
- Crisp chicken & black fungus rolls with nuoc cham me £4.50
- Sweet potato & yam croquettes £4.25
- ’Hanoi-style’ short ribs with chilli, garlic & red vinegar £5.95
- Crispy soft-shell crab with sweet pickled tomatoes and green mango & herb salad £6.90
Other starters are available.
- Barbecued pork & flat noodle salad with sesame £10.00
- Herb-baked stone bass with hot & sour greens £14.00
- Peppered beef fillet with kow choi & shaoshing £14.00
- Seared scallops with sweet pork & perilla cress £13.75
- Green curried chicken with fresh bambou and thai basil £11.00
- Vietnamese sweet yam & aubergine curry £10.00
Other main courses are available.
- Pineapple tarte tatin with ginger ice cream £6.00
- Chocolate spring rolls with kumquat compote £5.25
- Mango crème brûlée £4.75
- Autumn fruit jelly with orange blossom and lemongrass ice cream £4.50
Other desserts are available.
1 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, W1T 1DB
Tottenham Court Road
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sat 6pm - 11pm